You can spread the word, and stay informed.
- Share this website address: www.freekieron.org.uk
- Join and share the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FreeKieron
- Like the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FreeKieron
- Follow the Twitter account @FreeKieron
- Tweet using the hashtag #FreeKieron
You can make your voice heard.
- Sign the Greenpeace petition: http://www.greenpeace.org/freeouractivists - Note: Kieron is not a Greenpeace member or activist. The standard wording of this petition includes references to the environmental issues, you may wish to change this.
- Write a personal letter to the Russian Ambassador. Alexander Vladimirovich Yakovenko is the Russian Ambassador to the UK. Contact details are here: http://www.rusemb.org.uk/contact/
- Write to your MP. http://www.theyworkforyou.com/ will help you find your MP. If you live in Camberwell or Peckham, Harriet Harman is your MP, and she is definitely backing the campaign.
- Write to William Hague, Foreign Secretary. Contact details here: http://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/william-hague/379
- A standard letter to William Hague can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kLygoR2fo7ckmCTGJoi7nNADNkiTqEo9qjfft8uO8t0/
- If you are a journalist, you can sign the journalist's petition: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freekieron/
You can write to Kieron himself:
- See the page How to write to Kieron for full details.